Contact

Email: jwallace (a) meankitty.com

My newsletter goes out once a month, maybe less, and is pretty short, full of hairballs, and sometimes contains free fiction, bad recipes, and crochet peens. ARE YOU MISSING OUT?

Reviewers:
WANT TO KNOW HOW I HANDLE BAD REVIEWS IN THE EVENT YOU HATE MY SHIZZ? I YELL AT YOU IN ALL CAPS A LOT.

Ok, fine, not really. 50% chance I won’t see the review. I’m not much of a self-Googler. 49% chance of me leaving you completely alone to share your opinion with other readers, since that’s whom I believe reviews are for. 1% chance, if your review is majorly funny, of me telling you I think it’s funny. I love funny stuff. Particularly if they include cat gifs. 

Other places to find me:
GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1321322.Jody_Wallace
In the Recliner, with a laptop
My Other True Purpose in Life: http://www.meankitty.com

Don’t be startled if this is the face that greets you, btw: Meankitty's face

That’s Meankitty. She shows up everywhere.

10 thoughts on “Contact”

  1. I just finished reading Cooley’s Cougar and Stalking Evan and I really loved the story, but I can’t seem to find the rest of the story and I know there has to be more because of the way Stalking Evan ended. Can you please tell me the name it the rest of the book or books so that I can read the entire series. I can’t wait to find out if Cooley really is a queen and what that will mean to her life and Evans.

    Like

    1. Hi Wanda! It isn’t written yet because I’m working on some contracted books but it’s on my to-do schedule for 2014!

      Like

  2. Hi Jody,
    i just was wondering if you were still looking for reviewers for “Witch Interrupted”? if so i would love to read and review it for you. i loved the excerpt and can’t wait to read the rest of it. Please let me know.
    thanks,
    tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    Like

  3. Another Felidae fan here. I really enjoyed the first two books. Am waiting…impatiently. Can’t wait for book three. : )

    Like

    1. Thank you for letting me know, Judylee! Now, if anyone has some extra sets of hands I could borrow to type this thing… heheheh

      Like

    1. Hey, I’m putting my TOES to work in tap class tonight :). But when I tried to nap today, all I could think about was the next Felidae book…

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s