The Brain: He’s brilliant. And he’s in your pants. Handler: DB Sieders
2) IS THERE A STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
Animaniacs – My owner is a lab rat and loved Pinky and the Brain. However, Mr. Pinky was already taken, and I’m supah smart!
3) PHYSICAL STATS (height, girth, etc):
Oh, hell, my owner doesn’t have a ruler handy and her kids won’t leave her alone today! She’ll guess six inches, an anatomically reasonable girth, and aesthetically pleasing shape and appearance without those pesky hairs sprouting around the base.
4) WHAT IS YOUR OUTER TEXTURE?
Crocheted for her pleasure.
5) WHAT IS YOUR COLOR?
Pink – trying to mimic Caucasian flesh tones while trying to compensate for white male stereotypes.
6) ARE YOUR STABILIZERS SOFT, HARD, LUMPY, ETC?
Hard, baby! (Crocheter’s note: I know for a fact those things are lumpy. I filled them with small glass weights.)
Ares, b/c I’ll ram you ;).
8) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
He comes in a bottle. Aside from that I love my handler and Mr. Pinky.
9) WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PASTIMES?
Hanging around, though occasionally I’ll stand up and take notice.
10) DO YOU HAVE ANY STRONG DISLIKES?
Love the ladies and don’t like tight pants.
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG / TV SHOW / MOVIE?
Song = ‘Turning Japanese’ – Movie = ‘American Pie’
12) WHAT IS YOUR FONDEST FANTASY OR DREAM?
Making my handler so happy that she’ll let me sleep.
Find out more about Mr. Pinky and Friends at www.crochetpeen.com