The third victim the human found for me among her fellow Magic, New Mexico, authors is Trinity Blacio. Trinity comes close to getting a Meankitty score of zero, so read on to find out how!
1) So you’ve written a book set in SE Smith’s wacky world of Magic, New Mexico. How many cats are in it?
My story in Magic, New Mexico is called Loving Phoenix. I’m afraid there are no cats, sorry.
MK NOTE: UH-OH
2) If there are no cats in it, please explain how cats would probably have made the book better (hint: they definitely would have made the book better). If there are cats how would MORE cats have made the book EVEN BETTER?
Next book, I’ll make sure there is a cat or kitten in the book, since I own two cats myself and feed two more outside. Cats always know when you need some love, climbing on you even if you don’t like cats.
3) Are there cats in any of your other books?
Oh yes, I have Master of the Cats, it’s a whole series about big cats, tigers, leopards and whatever I can think of.
Here is the first book in the series, https://www.amazon.com/Masters-Cats-Collaring-Saber-Tooth-Book-ebook/dp/B00C2IZF58/
MK: OK YOU DON’T GET A ZERO!
4) How about books by other authors with cats? Got any favorites?
Feehen has a great cat series, Eve Langlais A Lion’s Pride
5) If you personally could shift into a cat, please tell us how you would utilize this power?
Oh there would be so many things I’d love to see through a cat’s eyes and let those who pissed me off get in my way. 😊 I’ve attached my oldest kitty, she is the queen of our home and is over 20 years old.