1) WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Mr. Pinky. I think.
2) IS THERE A STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME?
3) PHYSICAL STATS (height, girth, etc):
About 5″ high and a handgrasp around.
4) WHAT IS YOUR OUTER TEXTURE?
Silky and nubbly, like your favorite sweater socks.
5) WHAT IS YOUR COLOR?
Fresh, petal pink.
6) ARE YOUR STABILIZERS SOFT, HARD, LUMPY, ETC?
They’re, um, actually, um, kind of small and not very well attached.
7) WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Though I’m not allowed in the water due to the content of my stabilizers (dried garbanzo beans), it’s Pisces. This makes me eternally sad.
8) WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
It used to be the cats but my handler has been making new friends for me lately! I’m hoping they’ll take me on an adventure, but alas, I’m always more of a Peen in Distress, needing rescue.
9) WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PASTIMES?
Staring at stuff, wondering about life, cuddling with kitties, being meek and unassuming.
Loud noises, being rescued over and over by the Peenvengers.
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG / TV SHOW / MOVIE?
I like classical music on softly and I like Hallmark Channel movies, especially holiday ones.
12) WHAT IS YOUR FONDEST FANTASY OR DREAM?
Being brave and heroic and finally getting the girl!
Find out more about Mr. Pinky and Friends at www.crochetpeen.com