Last week we sort of interviewed an iguana for the first time. Ok, the iguana didn’t answer any questions, but we posted a photo. Today for the first time we’re interviewing a rabbit who owns a writer human named Insane Hussein. Ms. H loves romance and writes reviews as well as other stuff. After this exhaustive investigatory interview, I’m not so sure Demonbunneh isn’t a cat in disguise. Tomorrow we’re letting the human answer a few questions, and then later we’re going to be hearing from another human who has an interesting…opinion to offer on Demonbunneh.
PS: Ms. H sent me a LOT of pictures. Enjoy!
1) So, your human writes. Does this mean he or she is home all day and easy to access? Elaborate if necessary.
No, she works full time and then is at class in the evenings. Luckily I have complete access to her mother, who feeds me and makes sure my litter box is clean.
She buys most of the groceries, as she cooks most of the dinners these days, so I’m going to say about 10% of her income. She works at a nonprofit so she doesn’t make as much as she could working in another occupation.
3) What are your techniques for distracting your human during crucial writing moments, just because it’s fun?
I charge her feet. I also lunge and grunt when I am displeased with the lack of attention she gives me. It makes me a sad bunneh. *listless bunneh ears*
4) What indignities and neglect have you suffered because of your human’s writing career?
She grabs me and holds my back feet out so her mother can apply bunneh foot cream and it’s very inconsiderate as my underside is presented to the world. So. Inconsiderate.
5) Why are you a demon?
Because I made a deal with Mephistopheles. True story (that was for @KeithMelton99) *twirls tail deviously*
6) Tell me about the felines in your human’s fiction. How often do they appear and how big a part do they play? I suppose you could tell me about the rabbits, too. For you, I’ll make an exception.
As far as I know, she has not written any felines in to her work in progress. She does have a character whose daughter owns a rabbit. It’s a fluffy angora and she wrote it in just for me!! *hops around excitedly*
7) On the off-chance your human has yet to incorporate cats or rabbits into a story, what are your plans for making sure she rectifies this egregious error and demonstration of poor writing skills?
The one cat I know always invades my yard to try to eat all the bunnehs, so we’re on bad terms, but the angora has yet to be named. I thought “Angora” was a good name, after Samantha’s mother in Bewitched, as it exhibits her wily ways.
8) What works of fiction or cinema involving cats or rabbits does your human enjoy sharing with you?
She loves to read Peter Rabbit books with me, as well as Disapproving Rabbits, Bad Cat, The Velveteen Rabbit and a few more. She also has a few Peter Rabbit collectible pieces, like coffee mugs. I highly approve.
9) Are you related to the rabbits that are always chomping on grass outside my windows? Because you need to tell them to get off my lawn!
No, I’m a domesticated Rex mix. The wild rabbits are jack rabbits.
10) How do you think cats and rabbits are similar aside from the fact that cats like to EAT rabbits? Maybe not you, though. You’re kind of bigger than I am.
We both expect our humans to cater to us. Dogs are dumb and cater to their humans. They just don’t get it. Disdain makes the humans like us more. *twirls tail deviously*
No, but we all know he was framed.
12) Do you like this link? http://tinyurl.com/25e9neu (Safe for work and computers as far as I know)
Oh yes, for once, Harry is right, they should have given him some Trix!
Question for pets: Are you happy with your human? If you could tell your human one thing, what would it be?
I like my human. She gets me. Maybe too much, but at least she understands. If I could tell her one thing, it would be “get me another carrot, woman!” *twirls tail deviously*
What things does your human do that would mortify it if known? What does your human do that most annoys?
She sings Britney Spears. Seriously. It’s mortifying, even to me. Her most annoying trait is not being there when I need her to get me a carrot or some lettuce. *angel bunneh face*
No, she has yet to do so, because Bunneh didn’t fit with any of her characters. Though, I hope she will soon.
How do you give your writer new ideas?
Yesssssss, I haz great bunneh ideas.